Sunday, January 6, 2008

The decisions been made !

I'm at a point in the resto where I had to decide if it was going to be purely cosmetic or go for the whole magilla .I have decided after looking around here and finding no work space that I'm going to my brother -in laws in Florida to take the body off .If I do anymore work to the trailer It would have to be torn out when the body comes off .
So work has come to a halt and its off to Florida at the end of the month .The only thing that has to be done is to attach a new pig tail for the running and brake lights .Make sure the brakes are working and get a new Reese tow bar .
I'll fill the truck up with tools . there is a welder near by and my brother- in- law has relatives who are car builders .I'll be better off there than at home where everything is a 20 mile drive to get some thing

I also hear that the fishing is pretty good in Feb. in the Gulf of Mexico. I'll have to leave room for a few fly rods !!

2 comments:

nellie said...

i am really interested to know what the decision is....

crowldawg said...

I don't know what happened .I hope you can find out what I'm revealing now!