Saturday, February 11, 2017

BEEkeeping

I have tried very unsuccessfully to establish  bees at home .As I approach 70 carpentry is becoming more and more difficult.I got the idea to go back to bee keeping. Something I had done 30 yrs ago .Many thing s have changed in those 30 yrs for both the bees and myself.I have lost over ten hives in the last 3 yrs.I have been unable to keep a hive alive for more than 18 month.I thought I had killed them with kindness or neglect I wasn't sure after reading this article I realized I wasn't alone.Thank you Honeybee Suite

https://honeybeesuite.com/haunted-by-losses-a-maryland-beekeeper-speaks-out/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HoneyBeeSuite+%28Honey+Bee+Suite%29


I have six new packages coming at the end of Apri.l  More to follow

No comments: