Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Leaving in the Morning

I wanted to start the trip back home tomorrow at first light .Well first light is to late . So I will follow on the coats tails of the rush hour and draft my way through Houston around 9:00 . Heading for Natchez,Ms ,from ther We are going to take the Natchez Trace to Nashville .When I get to Nashville I will decide which way to go .I have never seen the western side of the Appalachians,I may go that way .All I want to do is be home by Sunday.
Diesel is on the rise again. Lets see if it hits $5.00/gal before I reach NY

2 comments:

crowldawg said...

When I got off the LIE at exit 70 yesterday diesel was $4.93 it was $4.02 in Texas.I know they have the oil but that not how it used to work!

crowldawg said...

Except for the 454 miles of the Natchez Trace,which is a federal scenic highway with a speed limit of 50 MPH,the other 1400 miles from Katy to home was bumper to bumper 70 MPh.12 hrs a day So much for rising fuel prices detering driving .I think thats all a load of BS